One of our crops of Aloe Arborescens:
This juice is the super concentrated version of the recipe written in the book by Father Romano Zago, but alcohol free. The name "super-concentrated recipe" indicates that the juice has been prepared with a larger quantity of Aloe (61%) and less honey (39%). Compared to the classic recipe, it is recommended for those who need to take less sugar (for example, people with diabetes or liver disease), and for those who have alcohol issues.
It must be stressed that, containing less honey, the super-concentrated recipe is definitely more bitter than the classic recipe. Furthermore, containing more Aloe, it has a stronger depurative action in the intestine, in the very first consumptions, especially for those who are not used to taking the Aloe Arborescens juice, it can result in diarrhea. For this reason, we recommend, to those who take our Aloe juice for the first time, to start with the classic recipe (or classic alcohol free). Once the first package is finished, you can then test the effects of the super-concentrated recipe.
Not recommended for:
- Pregnant women or women that are breastfeeding;
- People taking anticoagulants;
- People suffering from Crohn's disease, diverticulitis and ulcerative colitis (in this cases juices without aloin are good).
- 61% Aloe Arborescens leaves (skin included, without thorns);
- 39% Honey;
- 0% Alcohol.
How do I prepare Aloe juice?
- It is a fresh product, made just before the shipping;
- The plants are grown on the ground, in a natural way and in open countryside in the Marche hills of Fermo province;
- All the plants of Aloe Arborescens, from which the leaves are harvested, are more than 5 years old;
- The harvest of Aloe leaves is done only on those plants not irrigated for at least 6 days, as advised by Father Zago;
- The leaves are harvested by hand just before dawn, and then cold processed in darkness in our laboratory;
- We use first choice honey, always fresh coming from my land or from small beekeepers close to my farm;
- Our Aloe juices are 100% natural, contain no preservatives, sweeteners, thickeners, or other chemicals.;
What is Aloe juice recommended for?
The reasons why you can make use of this juice can be so many that one book is not enough to list them all (as a matter of fact, Father Romano Zago has written two). Below you will find only some general indications, reported by the same Father Romano Zago in the book " Aloe isn’t medicine and yet… it cures ":
- To regulate blood values (cholesterol, triglycerides, blood sugar, etc.);
- To strengthen the immune system (for example, in view of the change of season);
- To fight constipation and improve digestion;
- It is useful in case of reflux and gastritis, as it regenerates, protects, soothes the stomach and intestine walls, performing an exceptional gastroprotective effect;
- As a preventive and adjuvant to oncological treatments such as chemotherapy and radiotherapy;
- It is an anti-inflammatory, useful to alleviate the symptoms of many diseases;
- In the case of after-surgery recovery and non-temporary or chronic illnesses, it is used as an alimentary adjuvant to the prescribed therapies, and in any case as a support for the organism;
- It is recommended to counteract phenomena often derived from a poor absorption of nutrients, stress and nervous tension such as: hair loss, the tendency to gain weight, mood swings, sleep and concentration disorders;
Why does Father Zago use Honey?
The recipe written in the Father Zago's book is the best solution to take the fresh Aloe Arborescens, without using preservatives or processing that alter the properties of Aloe. The honey used in this recipe is of fundamental importance, both to correctly maintain the compound as well as to strengthen the properties of the aloe as honey promotes the spread of the aloe in the body and maintains its properties unaltered.
This Aloe Arborescens juice is not a medicine but a 100% natural juice for the well-being. Being a natural product and without laboratory alterations, attention should be paid only to its first administration. In some cases, it is suggested to drink some water immediately after taking aloe.
- Mix / shake well before each use;
- Take it 20/30 minutes before meals or after meals to have a digestive effect and to avoid reflux;
- For the first two or three days we recommend starting with a teaspoon one to two times a day;
- Subsequently, you can pass to a bigger spoon for two or three times a day;
- The administration is continued until finishing the package;
- It is also possible to increase the intake by 2-3-4-5 spoons at a time;
- After using three packages, it is recommended to have a few days break from usage.
The product is freshly made and for a greater preservation it should be kept in the fridge (possibly in the lower part of the fridge). If well preserved it is best used within up to 45 days, Do not expose the juice to intense light and do not remove the paper around the container. It is advisable to take the juice with a steel or plastic spoon, do not drink directly from the bottle.
Shipping takes place every Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday, delivery in 24-48 hours on average to Italy, and 24-48 hours with air shipment, to the rest of Europe.
Shipment on the road to the rest of europe shipping takes place in 72/96 hours.