What is it used for?
Calendula macerated oil has an emollient, soothing, calming, anti-inflammatory and healing action on sensitive or irritated skin.
All properties that can help us in case of:
- Acne and pimples: calendula oil has a strong drying effect on pimples and oily skin and regenerates the skin tissue;
- Diaper rash: calendula oil is one of the most suitable natural remedies for sensitive and delicate skin, like those of children. For its anti-inflammatory and healing action it is very useful especially in case of irritation and diaper rash;
- Chilblain: calendula oil is an excellent remedy against chilblains, both of hands and feet, it is also very useful to prevent them, if used continuously at the beginning of the cold season, and throughout the winter;
- Dry and/or irritated skin: for its moisturizing and anti-inflammatory action, it is very useful in case of dry, crack and irritated skin;
- Intimate itching and hemorrhoids: calendula oil has an excellent anti-inflammatory action and can be used in case of external intimate itching, linked for example to inflammations such as cystitis or candida infection, or in case of inflamed and painful hemorrhoids.
Calendula oil is commonly used in herbal therapy for its anti-inflammatory, vulnerable (skin regenerating), antiseptic and cicatrizing properties, a virtue that makes it very useful for the treatment of delicate skin, for dry or inflamed skin.
Calendula oil is often used in case of injuries which take a long time to be cured, as well as for varicose veins, hemorrhoids and chilblains of the hands and feet.
Apply a few drops on the skin and massage gently, let it absorb without rinsing.
Keep out of the reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place away from sunlight or other sources of heat.
Shipping takes place every Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday, delivery in 24-48 hours on average to Italy, and 24-48 hours with air shipment, to the rest of Europe.
Shipment on the road to the rest of europe shipping takes place in 72/96 hours.