- How it was produced : 100% pure and natural essential oil, obtained by cold pressing of the citron peel (Citrus medico). Produced in a completely natural way, without the use of propylene glycol, or other solvents.
- Type of packaging : 10ml dark pharmaceutical glass container, with dropper
- Usable for : internal, air diffusion, inhalations, external use.
- Contraindicated : to pregnant and lactating women, children under 6 and people allergic to cedar.
What is it for?
In aromatherapy the essential oil of credro is widely used in aromatherapy for its calming and rebalancing action on the nervous system. Inhaling its citrus aroma helps to relax the nerves and harmonize the mind. It also promotes self-esteem and helps to counter situations of strong mental stress.
The oil ess. cedar seems to also help counteract hair loss as it stimulates blood circulation in the capillary system.
It has a balsamic and expectorant activity and reduces the discomfort of a fat cough and cold.
Finally, it is also very popular for its repellent qualities, especially against wood moths and worms.
- Anxiety, stress, bad mood : a few drops to add to the diffuser to vaporize the o.e. in the home / work environment, dry inhalations using a handkerchief;
- Hair loss : to counteract hair loss and promote regrowth, you can add a few drops of essential oil directly to the shampoo.
- Cough, sore throat, cold : add a few drops in a pure vegetable oil and massage on the chest and throat, or pour 2-3 drops of product into boiling water to make fumigations;
- To drive away moths and woodworms : essential oil. cedar is a fantastic anti-moth and anti-them, just pour a few drops on a handkerchief and place it in the drawers .;
Recommendations for use
- Diffusion in the environment : from 6 to 10 drops to be added to the water in the diffuser / vaporizer for the environment, or in the radiator tank to purify the air, facilitate breathing and fight bad odors.
- Inhalation with the handkerchief : add a drop of essential oil to a handkerchief. Breathe in it several times throughout the day.
- In the Shampoo : add a few drops of essential oil directly into the shampoo to counteract hair loss.
- Hot baths : add a spoonful of baking soda * (or vegetable oil, or milk) to the hot bath water, to which 10 drops of essential oil have been added. For a more effective action, it is recommended to dry well after bathing, without rinsing.
- Foot baths : soak the feet (up to the ankles) in a container full of warm / hot water to which a teaspoon of baking soda * (or vegetable oil, or milk) has been added, mixed with 4-6 drops of essential oil. Leave to soak for about 15-20 minutes.
- In the washing machine, add 10-15 drops (depending on the intensity of the perfume you want to obtain) directly into the compartment, mixed with the detergent, or with a little baking soda. It helps a good cleaning of the fabrics giving the clothes a pleasant clean scent.
* Essential oils are not soluble in water, bicarbonate, or alternatively fatty substances (such as vegetable oils, or milk) have the purpose of making them soluble in water.
Shelf life: 5 years, if stored well in the dark, away from heat sources.
Cedar essential oil is photosensitizing, so it should never be applied to the skin before being exposed to the sun. It is contraindicated for pregnant and lactating women, children under 6 and people allergic to cedar.
Never use pure on the skin or mucous membranes. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a dry place, away from direct sunlight and heat sources.
All essential oils naturally contain potentially allergenic molecules such as cinnamaldehyde, citronellol, eugenol, citral, coumarin, limonene, linalool, geraniol, etc… which can, therefore, trigger allergic reactions. For this reason, we recommend testing them before use, applying 1 drop dissolved in 30 ml of olive oil (or other vegetable oil) on the skin of the forearm and waiting 48 hours for the possible onset of allergies.
ssible onset of allergies.
Shipping takes place every Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday, delivery in 24-48 hours on average to Italy, and 24-48 hours with air shipment, to the rest of Europe.
Shipment on the road to the rest of europe shipping takes place in 72/96 hours.